domingo, 1 de enero de 2012

 We all feel a little fucked up sometimes.



 Keep calm and wait for breaking down.
 Love makes us fall apart.




 I want you. Nothing else, just you.
Reality is for people who can´t handle drugs.
 Not here, not now.



 A true friend is the only person who never gets tired of listening to your own pintless dramas over and over again.
 Keep on smiling,    you´re beautiful.

 It´s not what but why you do it!
Music is MY boy friend.

 I wonder if anyone ever looks at me and thinks ¡Wow, She´s beautiful!
What  i´ve learned is not to change who you are, because eventually you´re going to run out of new things to become.
 I´m not the girl who always has a boyfirend. I´m the girl who rarely has a boyfriend.



 You have to believe.



 As if we´d never meet again.
 Everything looks good on skinny.
Never regret anything because at one time it was exactly what you wanted.


 From now on, i will expect nothing and just take what i get.

But you never really loved me.





 They say that with time you will end up forgetting everything. Bitches.





Possible, can be done immediately   we´re already working on the impossible, but allow 48 hours for miracles.
 Sometimes, you have to forget what you want to remember what you deserve.
Did you forget, ever standing by my side? Did you forget,  we were feeling iside? Now i´m left to forget about us.


 I can´t forget it, I won´t forget it, becouse i´m still in love with you.

 Truth HURTS!
People change


 If you fear change! leave it here.

 Sorry, i don´t love the way you LIE.

 Stay on these roads . We shall meet, i know stay on my love.


 Hoping to change the world outside.

I want to be with you until the sun falls from the sky.
 Use your smile to change the world. Don´t let the world change your smile.




 You deserve to be happier than        you are.


Every girl should have their own.  
 
 Never settle for less than you deserve.


I am human and deserve to be loved.
 We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
If you ever find yourself stuck in the  middle of the sea, i sail the world to find you.





















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario